Monday 20 June 2011

Tweet Revenge: Luka Modric

Little Luka’s been in the news and has decided to spend his weekend off embracing the Twitter community. Lets see how he fared in the maelstrom of tweets and hashtags.

--------------------------------------------------

luka_modric (Luka Modric)
cerebral ball player, two footed laced wizard, stronger than I look.

Following: 25 (not including Chelsea_official)
Followers:  14,293 (not including Abramovich)

--------------------------------------------------

luka_modric
I feel I have so much to give the world, so little time #bigcupblues
4 days ago

caco_spur
@luka_modric don’t worry Luka, this year is ours.  Eto’o is on his way, we will challenge, we will be heroes! #littlemagician
4 days ago

luka_modric
@caco_spur We will be heroes, just for one day…  Has that day past?  #bigvase fills me with sadness #deadflowers
4 days ago

jasonburt_tele
@luka_modric Cheer up, you could play anywhere. You are a #littlemagician I’m sure Chelsea would take you #options
4 days ago

luka_modric
@jasonburt_tele You are very kind, but I think this is not true #newstrikerslevy
4 days ago

luka_modric
I wake with knowledge that I have little value, smaller than Milner #nodisrespect
3 days ago

jasonburt_tele
@luka_modric would you consider playing for Chelsea, if they up their bid and #Levy is happy?
3 days ago

luka_modric
@jasonburt_tele under these conditions yes, I would like to play for Chelsea.  But only if right for #spurs and #levy
3 days ago

arry_redknapp
Chelsea are ‘avin a bubble! 20 million after getting my hopes up over a job! #trifficplayer going nowhere
3 days ago

jack_whilshire
Don't see all the fuss about Modric wanting a move..he has done welll at #Spurs but he needs to play #champions league! #inmyopinion 
3 days ago

caco_spurs
@jack_whilshire you fucking cunt, what have you won, fuck off!  
3 days ago

jack_whilshire
@caco_spurs your words do not touch me #flyemirates
3 days ago

caco_spurs
@luka_modric I trusted you, know you are like #solcampbell to me, no, worse.  @ashley_cole you have a new friend
43 hours ago

luka_modric
@caco_spurs Who is this #solcampbell ? Is it poor man you abuse?  I feel sadness for him too. #invincible
38 hours ago

iron_levy
@luka_modric you will be going nowhere #shutupredknapp
31 hours ago

luka_modric
This break hasn’t turned out the way I had hoped #ruinedholiday
25 hours ago

caco_spurs
@luka_spurs I threw my #14modric mug in the bin, it smashed like my opinion of you
18 hours ago

spurs_official
Don’t forget the new kit is unveiled today! #futureislilywhite
2 hours ago

~ Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment